Anastasia Daradani is a founder and Senior Partner at PD Law Offices. She has been a member of the Athens Bar Association since 1983.
With a consolidated experience of more than 30 years, Anastasia Daradani has established herself as one of the most talented litigators in Greece. At PD Law Offices, she deals with high-stakes commercial and civil disputes such as unfair competition, medical malpractice, product liability cases, cross-border enforcement proceedings, lease agreements, real-estate, claims arising out of workplace accidents, actions against the Greek Government for negligence, etc.
Past experience, memberships & distinctions
- Member of Athens Bar Association (since 1983)
- Advisor to the Athens Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games 2004 (2001 – 2004)
- Legal counsel for the Hellenic Academic Recognition Information Center (2004 – 2018)
- Legal counsel for the Center for Security Studies (ΚΕ.ΜΕ.Α.) (since 2015)
- LLB in Law & Political Sciences, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens